snsd
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
snsd

I am sone

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paterno says disappointed with firing, thanks fans

Go down  ข้อความ [หน้า 1 จาก 1]

sumtwo

"I am disappointed with the Board of Trustees' decision, but I have to accept it," the legendary coach said in a statement. "A tragedy occurred, and we all have to have patience to let the legal process proceed."
Paterno says disappointed with firing, thanks fans ?m=02&d=20111110&t=2&i=530055951&w=460&fh=&fw=&ll=&pl=&r=BTRE7A90G1P00
Paterno thanked all the Penn State fans, cheap jerseys supporters, players, coaches and staff.

"Everyone should remain calm and please cheap jerseys free shipping respect the university, its property and all that we value," he said.

Paterno was fired for failing to do enough to stop alleged sexual abuse of boys by a former assistant coach in university football facilities. He passed the information on to the Athletic Director but did not follow up.

The assistant coach, Jerry Sandusky, has been cheap nfl jerseys free shipping charged with sexually abusing eight boys over nearly 15 years.

In 46 seasons at the helm of Penn State, Paterno won more games than any other major college coach in history.
http://ultimate-gaming.forumj.biz/t77-paterno-says-disappointed-with-firing-thanks-fans#523

ขึ้นไปข้างบน  ข้อความ [หน้า 1 จาก 1]

Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ